10 thoughts on “World Book Day

1. Tk

How could she? This morning we were best friends and in the blink of an eye she has fallen out with me. I’m a model now, it’s not my fault. I’m so annoyed! One she missed my first show, two she didn’t come to Italy with me. This is a big opportunity and she spoils it for me. She’s just jealous. It’s not just her dream it’s mine to. How could she be so mean?

Harriet Manners

1. Tk

Hi Harriet it’s your best friend. I’m so sorry to make you feel this way. Your, obviously, my best friend and you always will be.

Your best friend xx

2. Lm

You will never belive what happened today. I was being held at a Spanish Nato base, somehow I managed to convince Toreto to set me free. What they didn’t realise is that I still had the piece of a equipment that I needed to complete my device that would blind a country for 24hours. As I drove down the runway, in my kit car, the plane my team hijacked came down towards me. As the hatch opened I drove into the plane. Unfortunately Toretos team manged to hit the hatch with a grappling gun and pulled the plane down. After I took a huge beating they took the piece I needed and sent me straight to jail. I don’t know what I am going to do.

3. IB

I do not belive it! A snake was on a tap in the girls bathroom with Moaning Martel. She does not stop moaning. As soon as Harry put his hand on the snake, the sinks started to move. 3,2,1 we jumped. I fell down a long, boring tube. I was stuck with Ron. Urg!

Harry, me and Ron stopped. Harry went wandering on. Usual. He (Harry) went on trying to find this gigantic snake. Why would you want to do that? Me and Ron tried to help Harry but it was his task. I did not like it when Harry does that. We can take on the task as well. It is so strange how Ginny was the one that was taken into the Chamber Of Secrets.

4. MB

I can’t believe it! Surely I haven’t been that bad? Just because I got suspended doesn’t mean I have to do the “PROGRAMME”. That programme thing looks like torture. Mrs Monster face over here just made it up to make my life more miserable. Mum would be furious , Georgia will just tease, grandma will just say “Good luck next time” and Leo….well….Leo’s just imaginary. Before I go I’ll have to take my notepad with me…..

5. Aw

It all started when i was waiting for a car when suddenly a fat lady rolled up her sleeves and started to turn into a reptile. Her chihuahua turned bigger than a tiger and it started to roar. They started to attack me and set me on fire so I asked my father, who is the god of the sea, to help me the river below turned into a massive wave and swept the chihuahua and the fat lady away. The wave came around and above me but I was still dry.

6. Ep

I am sick of wolves! They follow me, to try and eat me and my grandma. They are weird. Just because I wear: a red cape;a red dress;red hair and red socks, does not mean I am tasty! And then as if that’s not bad enough, a wood chopper is always trying to save me and getting his big nose in my business but I can save myself I’m not a baby anymore. I think wearing red is giving wolves a tasty target. Anyway, I’m happy because I have just about baked everything there is in the world and I have won about 23million baking championships and the cakes I baked grandma she said they were delicious and grandma never lies.

7. PG

Those mean people, shattering my plan once again. They always get in my way. I was trying to get one hundred and one Dalmatians so I can make a spotty fur coat. I love fur coats. I kill harmless animals. Just like those dogs. I was so close to getting them. I thought this is the moment I get what I want, but no. They are so horrible. I will be back. I will get them.

8. IH

I’m a ghost and everyone is crowding around my body like I’m famous. I got run over by a car because my best friend, Jade had an argument with me and I ran in front of a vehicle. It didn’t really hurt it just came at me. Jade (my friend) is probably worrying about me.

My mum, my dad-they’re all going to be devastated. I wonder if my parents will see me. See me as a ghost. Jade too. She might see me as a spooky angel.

9. A.S

Hello, I’m Steve. I was left in a world on my own as a child. I killed a few mobs today (not as many as I usually do!) and I found 19 diamonds. That was just today though, I usually find at least 20. Which is why I have about 40 at home. Bye for now!